Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

SAO only triggers

Cowboy_Ninja

I recently replaced my czechmate trigger with a cgw flatfaced trigger. I hate it. It’s too far back causes some trigger freeze I wasn’t getting with the factory plastic one. I’ did a little research found Eamann tech makes a forward reach trigger for “long fingers” any place in the states I could order from? I’m not finding any.

Order from IPSC store. You do pay for shipping, so it's suggested to pick up other items like slide rackers or spare parts. Shipping takes a week or two.

https://ipscstore.com/en/cz/1189-2613-eemann-tech-sa-trigger-for-cz-75-front-shifted-long-fingers.html#/14-color-black/510-type-smooth

There are 4 flavors: reverse reach, standard, forward reach, and extra-forward reach. I had the same exact issues with the factory polymer trigger, so I picked up an extra-forward reach thinking it would solve the issue. However, it was too long for my liking. I've settled on the standard reach and it's perfect (M/L gloves). If you wear XL gloves, then opt for the forward. If you wear XXL+, then go for the extra-forward.

3 minutes ago, CClassForLife said:

Order from IPSC store. You do pay for shipping, so it's suggested to pick up other items like slide rackers or spare parts. Shipping takes a week or two.

https://ipscstore.com/en/cz/1189-2613-eemann-tech-sa-trigger-for-cz-75-front-shifted-long-fingers.html#/14-color-black/510-type-smooth

There are 4 flavors: reverse reach, standard, forward reach, and extra-forward reach. I had the same exact issues with the factory polymer trigger, so I picked up an extra-forward reach thinking it would solve the issue. However, it was too long for my liking. I've settled on the standard reach and it's perfect (M/L gloves). If you wear XL gloves, then opt for the forward. If you wear XXL+, then go for the extra-forward.

Awesome glad to hear I’m not alone. Thanks