Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Shadow 2 SA conversion

Superkaratemonkeyfighter

I converted my Shadow 2 OR to SAO by installing a CZ SAO dual adjustable trigger (same as in TSO) purchased from Armory Craft and removed the disconnector. 

Trigger position is similar to a TSO.

Edited by pcar157
addition

14 minutes ago, pcar157 said:

I converted my Shadow 2 OR to SAO by installing a CZ SAO dual adjustable trigger (same as in TSO) purchased from Armory Craft and removed the disconnector. 

Trigger position is similar to a TSO.

Here ya go

for trigger enos forum 1.20.23.jpg

Additionally, you may want to grab the unobtanium left side safety if your s2 is a newer model with the anemic flat safety selectors.

I got an optic ready recently and it only had the useless flat safeties on both sides.  Really hard to disengage withiout fully breaking my string hand grip.

But, if you're covered there, you're good to go.

That safety came out nice.  They have the factory ones on the Eric Grauffel store but it keeps rejecting my card.  Probably my bank. 

I'm probably going to grab one if the "strait" triggers from the czstore soon to do the SA mod too, just want to get the safety done first.  I got really used to the feel on my tso (newer style) so going for the same design on this one. 

Yeah the sebo safety looks interesting too. Never even saw that one before. This one?   https://seboweapons.com/en/cz-spare-parts/393-large-safety-right-hand-type-2.html?search_query=Safety&results=38

This one is verging on obnoxious https://seboweapons.com/en/cz-spare-parts/776-slide-cover-large-safety-right-hand-type-3.html?search_query=Safety&results=38

Edited by nkresho