Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Asking for some people & Soldiers.

I used to be part of a Non-Profit 501C3 program called "Veterans 3 Guns". This mission was to "Promote community and enjoyment of life for all military veterans using competitive shooting sports as a platform to build camaraderie, assist veterans with resources, honor fallen military service members and raise public awareness about the high suicide rate within our military veteran community". The program lost the 501C3 status back a few years ago and I haven't researched other programs that had a similar mission and approach like them. 

Anyone know of a similar program?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
On 12/4/2022 at 8:40 AM, Kwontanamo said:

Asking for some people & Soldiers.

I used to be part of a Non-Profit 501C3 program called "Veterans 3 Guns". This mission was to "Promote community and enjoyment of life for all military veterans using competitive shooting sports as a platform to build camaraderie, assist veterans with resources, honor fallen military service members and raise public awareness about the high suicide rate within our military veteran community". The program lost the 501C3 status back a few years ago and I haven't researched other programs that had a similar mission and approach like them. 

Anyone know of a similar program?

Hobo Shooters - Veteran based, open to all, local to the Carolinas, all of the above without the suicide awareness piece. DM me for more info.