Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Palm Application

I don't know if this is possible but I would like to have an application like the Ohio Classifier Calculator in my palm so that I could figure out how I did on the classifiers right at the range right after shooting the stage.

What do you think, feasible?

Thanks

I don't know if this is possible but I would like to have an application like the Ohio Classifier Calculator in my palm so that I could figure out how I did on the classifiers right at the range right after shooting the stage.

What do you think, feasible?

Thanks

You could take the time to figure out what the HHF is for each classifier using the Php calculator at Ohio USPSA and put it in excel. Convert that excel file to the palm version and keep it on your PDA.

There used to be Excel spreadsheets floating around (ask, somebody here might send you and email with a current file). You could then print out a few copies (for range bag, car, etc.).

FWIW...

The classifier(s) that moved me to A-class...to Master...to Grand Master...I just shot them. Executed the fundamentals. Shot points. TRUSTED my speed to take care of itself.

If anyone has the spread sheet, I would love to have it. Thanks in advance.

Thanks for the advice on the classifiers Flex. I use to try "extra hard" on them and found out that wasn't the way to make it happen. These days I am doing better by just trying to shoots A's as fast as I can see them. No where near your skill level, but I am moving the right direction.

Rick