Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Glock Goodies

SAINTDANIEL

nice to find another glock place, seems like that trigger kit ralph makes is pretty nice. so i ordered one my self then placed another order for dawson adj. target rear and optic front.

my g 34 shuld be happy now,was hoping to see more positive info on after market barrels, was thinking about having a bar-sto fitted by irv. anyway nice to meet ya.

As you will see around here, and I agree, KKM is a great way to go. I have a friend that had a barsto fitted and is sceptical whether it was worth the money. You can pick up a KKM barrel from several sources for around $165. The main reason I went to it was for the case support over factory. I reload .40 so I need the additional support the KKM offers.

Although I didn't experience a huge accuracy improvement over stock. Reloading is where I see the improvement. But if you are going to be shooting factory 9mm I don't think you would gain any significant improvement over the stock barrel.

nice to find another glock place, seems like that trigger kit ralph makes is pretty nice. so i ordered one my self then placed another order for dawson adj. target rear and optic front.

my g 34 shuld be happy now,was hoping to see more positive info on after market barrels, was thinking about having a bar-sto fitted by irv. anyway nice to meet ya.

Stock Glock barrel is near perfect.

Around here, desert tan would be more...camo-effective...

:P

Liota won a G34 last month, and we are in the process of pimping it out a bit. With a Dawson front sight anda Heinie rear, a normal sight picture results in a six-inch-low (at 25 yard) impact. Centering the fiber (instead of the blade) makes it come out right.

Are we the only ones sight challanged?

A