Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

It is with great sorrow that have had to withdraw from the Florida Open :(

Work beckons, I got offered an extra week of work, and well, it was too good to pass up.

You guys and girls have a great time, I will be thinkin' about ya!!!

Zhunter-

Does that mean there is a "slot opening" for a new squad member? ? ?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update on Get Together - "Food/Drinks" Saturday Night.

So far the feedback from the "Squad and Forum Members" has been lacking way behind what is needed to push this forth. I had peaked the interest of a "Sponsor" who was interested in helping out with the costs. I did not mention this before as I wanted to keep the pariticipation interest legitimate. Yes, I know that a few of us have expressed our interest by posting here, but it is not enough to continue the interest of the sponsor.

Wadette has helped quite a bit with some ideas and ruling out others. Thank you, Wadette.

As it stands presently, if this get together is going to happen it will have to be a "spur of the moment" kind of thing. Meaning that we will have to decide on the spot sometime before Saturday night where to go and how to do it, and then choose a place that will look "available" and agreed upon.

I will continue looking for options. Please post your comments on the subject.

I'm game, if my shooting partner is. I tryed to have a get together at the Ft Benning 3-gun and didn't have much luck with it. Maybe you will have better luck than I did. I don't know much about the area, so I can't help you on a place to go. I tryed to get on the BE squad, but I was to late. I'll look for you at the match for an update on where and when. I should be there before noon Friday. Have a safe trip everyone.

Ronnie

Update on Get Together - "Food/Drinks" Saturday Night.

So far the feedback from the "Squad and Forum Members" has been lacking way behind what is needed to push this forth.

[....]

As it stands presently, if this get together is going to happen it will have to be a "spur of the moment" kind of thing.

I will continue looking for options. Please post your comments on the subject.

RPD -- very cool of you to drive to drive something like this, and I know it ends up usually being a semi-large hassle on the part of the organizer, and possibly a distraction, and often thankless. :)

Why not, as you suggest, see who wants to grab a bite to eat Saturday pm, at the match? This might not result in anything terribly organized, but maybe there's an area restaurant with a largish bar area, too, so in the worst case, we'd have to wait 1hr for a table, while having a beer/coke/appetizer, and lamenting the stages.

If you know of a restaurant like that -- the Mexican place? Outback? etc? -- maybe we could just say, 7:00pm at XYX, and ask the hostess for the benos squad table....