Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CZ Accushadow 2 s. CZ Bull Shadow 2

Twin4uf

I just recently put myself in the queue for a Bull Shadow 2 RDS from CZ customs. I have never actually shot this pistol. Intended use is USPSA Carry Ops. The other gun I was considering is an Accushadow 2. 

Does anyone have first hand experience with these two pistols with the ability to comment on their Differences. From what I can tell thus far, the Accushadow May have a slight edge in the actual accuracy department that I would likely never appreciate and the Bull Shadow 2 will be more balanced which may give me a better feel for the gun. 

would love to hear feedback. Thx in advance. 

8 minutes ago, Twin4uf said:

I just recently put myself in the queue for a Bull Shadow 2 RDS from CZ customs. I have never actually shot this pistol. Intended use is USPSA Carry Ops. The other gun I was considering is an Accushadow 2. 

Does anyone have first hand experience with these two pistols with the ability to comment on their Differences. From what I can tell thus far, the Accushadow May have a slight edge in the actual accuracy department that I would likely never appreciate and the Bull Shadow 2 will be more balanced which may give me a better feel for the gun. 

would love to hear feedback. Thx in advance. 

Feedback would probably be given....if this was posted in the correct forum. Don't think you'll get too much in the PCC forum. I have moved it to the correct forum for you.

10 hours ago, Twin4uf said:

Dang. My bad. Thx for heads up. Will repost in correct spot. 

If you had read my post, you would have read that I have already moved it...and now you have started another thread, in the correct forum, on the same subject. 

Just now, GrumpyOne said:

If you had read my post, you would have read that I have already moved it...and now you have started another thread, in the correct forum, on the same subject. I have closed this thread in favor of the other thread. Please don't cross post threads, as it dilutes the answers and comments.