Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

browning A5 stalker problem

hightine

Yikes.   I had that happen once on an A5 I worked on. I had to force it back with bolt handle violently.   I hate to suggest a hammer, but have you tried a plastic or wood rod against the bolt face with light hammer strike on the plastic/wood rod while pulling hard on the bolt handle?  I would try it first with the stock/recoiled assembly in place, and without if that doesn’t work (if you can disassemble). There is obviously some risk here, but it sounds like the bolt is binded, use some lube/Break Free also. There is obviously risk here!  Wear protective glove on the hand pulling back on the bolt. Make sure the bolt carrier is aligned with the receiver tracks before attempting (if possible).   I would make sure the hex screws on the left side of the receiver that hold the injector plate bar are tight before attempting (may have come loose and be part of the problem).  My $.02 at your risk! It’s hard to diagnose these things without having the shotgun in your hands.  Sometimes you just gotta try different things and step up your aggressiveness if the first thing doesn’t work. 
I have not tried this.

Good luck!