Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CZ Shadow 2 or Shadow grip tape template

slavex

There isn't one template that can do this. It depends on which grips are on the gun.

Also the S2 has good checkering. Why wouldn't you use it?  Were you planning to grind it off so the tape will stick better?

Get some lok bogie grips. I just put palmswells on mine so I have a set of thin lok bogie grips for sale if you are interested.

They are the most aggressive and feel fantastic without cutting up your hands.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

This isn't for me, this is for my girlfriend, she doesn't like the Lol grips, neither do I actually, she has small hands and runs thin aluminum on both her Shadoww and Shadow 2s with extremely aggressive Vicious skateboard tape. I used to have a template someone posted before, for Shadows and it worked great but I lost it when my computer crashed. Given that the tape is quite stretchy when heated up for application it works across all different grip sizes and even the slight frame differences on the Shadow and the 2. Just can't remember where I got it. 

This isn't for me, this is for my girlfriend, she doesn't like the Lol grips, neither do I actually, she has small hands and runs thin aluminum on both her Shadoww and Shadow 2s with extremely aggressive Vicious skateboard tape. I used to have a template someone posted before, for Shadows and it worked great but I lost it when my computer crashed. Given that the tape is quite stretchy when heated up for application it works across all different grip sizes and even the slight frame differences on the Shadow and the 2. Just can't remember where I got it. 
I would imagine a set made for an sp01 wouldnt be far off from the shadow 2 fit

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

yeah the grip tape stretches out for the 2 no problem. If she hadn't used up her last grips before tracing them I'd just use that, but the grip tape is so mangled now that it can't be used to trace