Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

RL1100 in action

On 6/7/2020 at 2:06 PM, codemonkey said:

How do you check the powder level on these?  The powder drop station seems to be on the opposite side.  Can you see into the case while loading?

Code - On my 650 I have a small mirror mounted so I can see down into the case right after the powder drop station.  On my 1100 I will be mounting a back up camera system I purchased off of EBay that came with a monitor. I purchased an endoscope camera only to learn after it arrived that it would not work with Apple devices so keep this in mind if you go this route.....Dr. Youngeyes here on this forum provided me guidance and direction in my final selection(Backup camera system)...Super guy with a lot of knowledge and experience....

4 hours ago, Sigarmsp226 said:

Code - On my 650 I have a small mirror mounted so I can see down into the case right after the powder drop station.  On my 1100 I will be mounting a back up camera system I purchased off of EBay that came with a monitor. I purchased an endoscope camera only to learn after it arrived that it would not work with Apple devices so keep this in mind if you go this route.....Dr. Youngeyes here on this forum provided me guidance and direction in my final selection(Backup camera system)...Super guy with a lot of knowledge and experience....

Sig:

Found the info you were referencing!

Thanks!

Edited by HOGRIDER
update

On 6/7/2020 at 12:42 AM, chgofirefighter said:

I have Redding seater and crimp die, and I don't have that issue that you're having, it clears the shell stabilizer nicely~  Redding can recommend what they wish, but at the end it's all user specific. My setup works for me perfectly, but that's just me~  I hope you get to resolve the issue~

Talked to an engineer at Redding, and I'm good to go to make the necessary adjustments to clear the shell stabilizer as long as I can adjust down on the micrometer to get the OAL I need.  Don't think it'll be an issue.

Arredondo is sending me another stabilizer......... great customer service!

Thanks for the feedback.

👍

2 minutes ago, HOGRIDER said:

Talked to an engineer at Redding, and I'm good to go to make the necessary adjustments to clear the shell stabilizer as long as I can adjust down on the micrometer to get the OAL I need.  Don't think it'll be an issue.

Arredondo is sending me another stabilizer......... great customer service!

Thanks for the feedback.

👍

Awesome~