Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I'm getting a Limcat Holster

There are accesories listed with it - do I want or need them?

Here's the place that I'm going to get it from -

http://arredondoaccessories.com/A_LC.htm

My first question is what does the "LimCat Stealth Holster Upgrade Kit" upgrade and what does this upgrade to and is it worth it?

My second question is what does the "LimCat Stealth Holster Spring Loaded Locking Lever" do and is it worth it.

Also, are there any cheaper places?

Thanks in advance.

I have used the limcat since it came out. The accessories seem to be mostly for dress up. The larger trigger bar is nice if you plan on drawing with the lock activated,but i wouldn't use the spring .... it pops open too easily , i pulled the spring off mine. Good luck.

Arredondo puts out some really neat do-dads. But to be perfectly honest you don't "NEED" any of them. I've shot the Limcat for the past two years and have never had a problem with it. If the start position makes me uncomfortable I have no problem with starting any stage with the lock on. It can be released very quickly with my second finger as I'm getting my grip. It takes very little additional thought/effort. I haven't seen or used the spring loaded thingy... but like I said. You can do without and never miss it.

• 2 weeks later...