Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Thanks for the Donation!

I checked my email (for orders) this AM and found a very generous donation from Nik Habicht. I was a bit overwhelmed, to say the least. Thank you Nik! And, BTW, could you give me a pronunciation guide to your last name?

In response to recent input from Kyle, I'll soon have a PayPal button in my site for others that wish to "donate to the cause." Until then, I still have the ol' donate link in my online store, here:

DONATE

Please understand that while, of course, donations are accepted, they are by no means required or should even be considered as necessary in any way. I started this thing because I thought it would be a good avenue to share, and I thought I also might enjoy it. Both have turned out to be way more true than expected. That's a good thing. What I'm trying to say is that my motivation is still the same as when this site began. And from the feeling I'm getting I think everyone enjoys the site as much as I do. That's a good thing too - we're all in this together! Thanks to everyone who has contributed to the overall good of the site!

be

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...