Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

North Texas Sectional

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its Tuesday before the Match and the Squading is Locked in. We expect some walk ons and will squad them in the most effiecient manner for the flow of the match. The RO match was a hoot stages came out better than the look like on the web page... The pole stage is very intresting lots of ways to shoot it standing in one spot :D

Carina,

Fred, Alex, Kelly, and I will be trying hard to make it to the Friday steakfest. Prof Kelly may not be able to get off early enough for us to make it, but we'll at least make a serious try!

See ya'll at the match,

Bill

We had a great time at dinner! Thank you again to Clay for being so generous. Thank you to the match staff for all their hard work. Shout out to my peeps on Squad 1 - you're all #1. Does anyone know if we had enough GM's to make a classifier out of the match?

Scores are posted for the Match on the Double Tap Ranch Web Sight as of 12:00pm Sunday Morning (would Have liked to get them on earlier but I was WORE smooth out Yesterday) www.doubletapranch.com

I and the North Texas section would like to THANK!! and the Double Tap Ranch hands ( Robert Kelly, David Langille, Shauna Finney, Steve Menzik) and the Staff (Margo, Stats, Bill Doughtery, Rex & Earl Holding, Jerry Wager, Don Sawyer, Jerry Kee Rick McGee, Robert Kelly, David Langille, Steve Menzik all RO's) and THe Staff of Texas Lill's cafe ( Tiffani, Pam Kelly, Sandra Nolty, Christina Kelly) for a GREAT JOB!!! Yesterday we look forward to doing it again in March! We will se you there.

Also I would Like to thank Clay Autery for the Help Friday afternoon tying up lose ends on the range and a BIG THANK YOU! for the Steak dinner friday night at McBrides. (will have to move him up in the standings next year :lol: )

The match was a level II match & stage 7 was a classifier. We had 4 GM in limited and one in Open so maybe Limited might be Iam not sure if it is four or five that is needed to be count as a classifier

The match was a level II match & stage 7 was a classifier. We had 4 GM in limited and one in Open so maybe Limited might be Iam not sure if it is four or five that is needed to be count as a classifier

I count 6 GM's....

Carina... Just wish I'd a been a little quicker on the draw. Waitress kinda snuck up on me, so I had a few "Mikes" on that stage. ;) Thanks for setting up the reservation; I had a wonderful time. We'll have to make it a regular thing... I suspect we'll need double the seats next time around.

BigLucky... Thanks for the recommendation! You know your "cow"! MLCC will be a regular way point for me from now on when I'm in Wichita Falls. :D

Robert... No thanks necesary. It was great that you and Tiffani were able to make it to the dinner. Gimme a holler in March if you need some help. As for my stats... I'll be better in March '06. (Not like I have anywhere else to go but up.) ;)

To everyone wo had a hand in making this match happen... Your contributions to the match are sincerely appreciated. It takes a special kind of folks to step up and make a big event happen. You should all take pride in a job well done!

To the members of Squad #1... It was a priviledge and a great opportunity shooting with you all. I had a great time, and appreciate the patience, advice, et al. you all extended to me... (and of course, keeping the snickering down to a bare minimum.) :)

Once again, I have to say that USPSA shooters as a whole are the friendliest, most polite folks there are, and it's a pleasure to spend time with you all.

Hope to see you all again soon!

Hey Robert and the entire North Texas Section. Thank you for putting on such a great match.

A big thanks also to all the RO's and workers who made this thing happen............... Even you Steve (I will have to buy you an overlay next year).

I had a lot of fun and am really looking forward to the Double Tap Championship in March.