Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Such wonderful things happen in the publishing world.  It turns out my publisher for the Handloading book has/had their offices in lower Manhattan.  They aren't publishing much of anything these days, and the project is on hold.  That's the bad news.

The good news is that I have a contract with a different publisher on the most complete book I can possibly produce (they don't realise....) on the Glock.  I'm also posting this in the Glock forum.

It means I'll be pestering you with Glock questions.

Such wonderful things happen in the publishing world.  It turns out my publisher for the Handloading book has/had their offices in lower Manhattan.  They aren't publishing much of anything these days, and the project is on hold.  That's the bad news.

The good news is that I have a contract with a different publisher on the most complete book I can possibly produce (they don't realise....) on the Glock.

It means I'll be pestering you with Glock questions.

First things first, who has a G-18 I can visit and shoot?

Excellent news Paddy!  

Who will the book be geared to, competition folks, gunsmiths, general info crowd, all the above?

If you want to delve into competition gunsmithing on the Glock pistol, remember Dale Rhea.  That guy has more "secrets" than anyone......

(Edited by TDean at 9:53 am on April 15, 2002)

We're following up on the success of the Gun Digest book of the 1911, and of course the publisher wants a book that "appeals to everyone."

Is Dale on the forum?

I'm planning to get to a GSSF match, but they are thin on the ground in the Midwest.  so I'll have to jerk my match schedule around (again) to get to one.

Yes, lots of gunsmithing, but I think I might have to draw the line when it comes to dremel operations.