Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CZ shadow 2 slide on CZ 75 sp-01 ?

Leohe8888

I slipped my S2 slide onto a 75 frame out of curiosity and couldn't get the barrel to unlock from the slide.

The reverse seemed to work fine: 75 slide on an S2 frame. Not sure where the fitting would need to be done, but I don't see any advantage having the S2 slide over the 75 slide. The breach face to muzzle distance seems to be the same +/- an eighth of an inch.

I'd sell the SP-01 Tactical (only because it's a decocker with the FPB) and use it to buy any flavor of Shadow that fits your budget. I'm really enjoying SKU 91762 right now and the S2 is mostly sitting idle.

Edited by belus

13 hours ago, belus said:

I slipped my S2 slide onto a 75 frame out of curiosity and couldn't get the barrel to unlock from the slide.

The reverse seemed to work fine: 75 slide on an S2 frame. Not sure where the fitting would need to be done, but I don't see any advantage having the S2 slide over the 75 slide. The breach face to muzzle distance seems to be the same +/- an eighth of an inch.

I'd sell the SP-01 Tactical (only because it's a decocker with the FPB) and use it to buy any flavor of Shadow that fits your budget. I'm really enjoying SKU 91762 right now and the S2 is mostly sitting idle.

Thanks for you answer my question . I have a cz75 tactical sp-01 , i try to looking for a tactical sp-01 slide do a rmr cut on it  ,but can't find it.

7 hours ago, Leohe8888 said:

I try to looking for a tactical sp-01 slide do a rmr cut on it  ,but can't find it.

I've seen them occasionally on ebay. Usually 3-400 for a complete used slide, barrel, and recoil assembly.  You could also look for a CZ 75 SA slide.

20 hours ago, Leohe8888 said:

Thank you . Ebay can sell gun parts right now ?

Lots of gun parts are available. It's hit or miss what you'll actually find though.

I don't know what the policies are. Some AR parts are verboten, some aren't. Whoever polices the postings isn't very consistent.

I've seen older single shot 22 barreled actions for sale, which I understand would be illegal. I guess they look enough like plain barrels nobody flags them.

You can get an SKS bolt carrier but not an AR. You can get an AR bolt though. Mags over 10 round aren't permitted, but if you label your 30 round AR mag as a 10rd 458 Socom mag it's good.