Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Whiners...

Loves2Shoot

...just go hide in a hole somewhere. If what someone says on a forum offends you, get a life. If you can't handle defending your point of view, then I'm sorry your mommy didn't give you enough hugs. I like when I'm challenged, it makes me think, and that ain't a bad thing. Self realization is a life-long process.

If you are a "victims," "opressed," or just plain "helpless" go talk to Oprah or Doctor Phil. If you skillz aren't good enough, then practice and sacrifice like everyone else above you has, or just have fun sending lead downrange.

I'm glad BE is generous to provide a place to let people share their experiences, ideas, and dreams. Sometimes it sucks wading through all the driveling, but there are so many gems to be found, ideas to be challenged, and goals to be realized.

THANKS BE!!!

I may never be a great shooter, but I sure as hell will enjoy everyday I get to spend with the great people that are IPSC shooters...

...the @ssholes, I'll just say yes sir, no sir to and go on my way to the next stage.