Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Waiting For The Update

Ben Stoeger

Oh yeah...I remember that wait myself! And then waiting for the card to actually come in the mail... :wacko:

Do you have your HHF's from the match? If so, go use the Classifier Calculator(link is in the classifier area here) and see what your percentages are and do the math. It will be very close to what you actually get.

Edited by kimel

Jake,

I found this on an old post here:

"Earning A Classification

To become classified, a member must have at least four valid scores from different classifier courses in the USPSA database. If more than four scores are in the database when the averages are calculated, the best four of the most recent six valid scores will be used. Any scores in excess of the most recent six valid scores are not used for the initial classification."

Is this no longer the case? It means a great deal to me.... Like a whole letter

This is from the USPSA website:

"Classification hit factors will be input every month. All classifiers received at USPSA headquarters on or before the 10th of the month will be input that same month. Those received after the 10th will be input and reported the following month.

For initial classification, shooters who have 4 or more valid, different classifier scores input at Headquarters by the 10th of a month can expect to receive their classification card by the end of that same month.

For reclassification, the most recent 8 unduplicated classifier scores are used for determining classification percentage, the two lowest which are not duplicates are dropped before averaging the remaining high six."