Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Need .40 Info

ParaJoe

I just got me a new G22 and I can't bring myself to pay for factory ammo after having reloaded for my 45 for so long. I'm not going to be putting an aftermarket barrel in the gun for a while so it looks like I'll be shooting jacketed bullets. So, I'm going to go with 165gr bullets and Tightgroup powder. I can't seem to find my Speer or Lee book right now so can someone hook me up with some starting loads for major and minor please.

165gr Bullet

Tightgroup Powder

Stock G22

TIA, JOe

I just got me a new G22 and I can't bring myself to pay for factory ammo after having reloaded for my 45 for so long. I'm not going to be putting an aftermarket barrel in the gun for a while so it looks like I'll be shooting jacketed bullets. So, I'm going to go with 165gr bullets and Tightgroup powder. I can't seem to find my Speer or Lee book right now so can someone hook me up with some starting loads for major and minor please.

165gr Bullet

Tightgroup Powder

Stock G22

TIA, JOe

www.hodgdon.com for free load data online.

I would strongly suggest that you look at Precision Delta for bullets. www.precisiondelta.com I just shot up the last of the lead bullets I loaded for 40. Now I remember why I don't shoot lead anymore. Gaaack!