Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Noblex-Docter Optic for Glock M.O.S

p7fl

Not seen one in person but interesting concept. I love the idea of building the MOS plate into the dot itself to reduce height.

The tiny window, I just don’t know how that will work? Maybe trouble finding the dot, maybe easier since it’s right where a regular rear site would always be?

Sorry I’m not any help, but very curious as well!

I have put it on my Glock, but I didn’t shoot with it. The dealer didn’t have a Glock MOS pistol to try it on, so we tried it on mine.

I have limited experience with slide mounted optics, and with this one the dot is exactly in the same level as your standard height irons. As I’ve been shooting Glocks for a while, it makes it natural to find the dot. However, I think that tracking the dot in recoil is another story as the glass is only 7,6mm high...

I would’ve love to have been able to shoot it and compare it my Acro, but that would’ve required me to purchase the Noblex sight and I wasn’t quite ready for that. The design is cool, the glass is clear, the dot is pretty precise and the size of course is minimal compared to other offerings.