Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CO division. Laser and red dot together ?

Dr_Z

I had a question upon reading the new Carry Optics rules. So the rule stated quote: 

Optics suitable for this division fall under two categories with different restrictions on how they are mounted to the firearm. 

I don't see any words prohibit mounting a red dot sight and a laser simultaneously on a gun. Does that mean adding a laser on the frame to increase stationary weight has become a viable option in the CO division.  

I had a question upon reading the new Carry Optics rules. So the rule stated quote: 

Optics suitable for this division fall under two categories with different restrictions on how they are mounted to the firearm. 

I don't see any words prohibit mounting a red dot sight and a laser simultaneously on a gun. Does that mean adding a laser on the frame to increase stationary weight has become a viable option in the CO division.  

It seems they would have to allow for the weight discrepancy of some averaged arbitrary number for current market lasers. This grey area will most likely be amended shortly. If they don’t, it’s game time lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk