Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Katrina

Leroy

To all:

I have sent an email to many whom I know in the Gulf Region, I did receive a reply from Philip Hemphill of the Mississippi Hwy Patrol. I have no details but apparently he is well.

He did however say that the NRA National Police Shooting Championships (PPC Nationals) normally held in Jackson, MS have been cancelled! I have no further details.

Anyone heard from Billie Hughes, Ruthie Conn, George Mowbray, Gary Yantis or others?

MJ

I dont know if this is the right place for this, but I have made a lot of friends in the south..

I am worried about them    if anyone knows how they faired from this vast storm  let us all know..

We care

Leroy

To all:

I have either heard from, or those I have heard from have heard from the following:

Phil Hemphill, George Mowbray, Billie Hughes, Ruthie Conn, MJ Gillman, Pat Prudhomme, Gary Yantis. ( I hope I missed anyone )

They are all OK. I doubt anyone is doing much better than OK.

God Bless you, your families and friends.

In light of all this, our problems with trigger pulls, safeties and committee members is so insignificant. The PPC Nationals have been cancelled, there are probably ranges (and shooters) that no longer exist. Times like this can not help but cause one to re-arrange priorities.

MJ

I hear that Tom Duchmann who lived south of New Orleans lost everything. He and his wife are fine and are going to stay with his sister for now. For those of you not sure who he is. Tom owns "Action Shooting Supply". He has a table at Area 4 and in Texas at some of their matches. He also was the one with the Parrots.