Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Long Guns At Richmond (ca)

The Richmond Hotshots in Richmond CA, will be hosting the last of our 3 long gun only matches for 2005 on Sunday, September 25th. It's 3 gun without the pistol, but with all the fun.

We will (predominately) follow IPSC 2004 rifle, shotgun and tournament rules. We will also pay some heed to the 2005 USPSA multi-gun rules, but if the need arises we will do what we must to make the things we want to happen, happen ;-)

$20 for Richmond members

$25 for non-members

Registration 8:30-9:45am

Walk through 9:45-10:15am

Shoot 10:15am-3pm

Divisions = Open Tactical Limited and HM (HM = 30 caliber major rifle, iron sights and USPSA Limited legal pump action shotgun)

6 stages minimum (at least two combo stages). Rifle shooting out to 225 yards. Buckshot allowed on steel targets. Estimated round counts = 100+ rounds rifle, 80+ birdshot, 12+ slugs.

For more info, e-mail me at geofflinder@mac.com or visit the Hotshots website at http://www.richmondhotshots.com/

If you are travelling in from any distance, let me know upfront and we will arrange to get you done early for the drive home.

See ya there.

--

Regards,

• 4 weeks later...

BTTT with the stages for tommorry:

All single gun stages. Couldn't get any combo's together this time. Promise lotsa new stuff in 2006 though. New range gear and new types of multi-gun stages. We are only going to do 2 long gun matches in 2006 (last Sunday in February and July), but I promise they will be a good bit more than the run of the mill club match.

See ya all there!

3x5.pdf

rifle_el_presidente.pdf

breakinitup.pdf

vice_slug_a_dente.pdf

jose_can_uc_II.pdf

Edited by George

We are only going to do 2 long gun matches in 2006 (last Sunday in February and July), but I promise they will be a good bit more than the run of the mill club match.

Thanks for setting up the match, will try to help out with setup next year. But two matches? :( Wish there's more, need to do a lot of practicing. I applied blue loctite on my JP gas block, hope it stays open this time. See you at the 3g nats.

Rikka, good shooting. Once you're hooked, there's no turing back.

Yeah, poor you! Racking (?) EVERY shot!

We are only going to do 2 long gun matches in 2006 (last Sunday in February and July), but I promise they will be a good bit more than the run of the mill club match.

Thanks for setting up the match, will try to help out with setup next year. But two matches? :( Wish there's more, need to do a lot of practicing. I applied blue loctite on my JP gas block, hope it stays open this time. See you at the 3g nats.

Rikka, good shooting. Once you're hooked, there's no turing back.

Hey George!

The stats on this match have an error, well that or we are being decieved. Under Lady, all competitors are listed as N, yet, you do have Rika Kasahara in the results. That is our Rikarin, isn't it? Grin! Just fun.

On a serious note, even if we don't have enough women, seniors, etc, to have seperate awards, I think that we want them all listed so that when people scan the results they will see that the matches do have women, old guys (my group starting next year), juniors, etc. It might help to convince more folks to join in the games.

Billski (gray beard and balding head)