Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New to multigun

reballz

Benelli M2 

Beretta 1301 

or Browning A5 are the gold standard personally any of these guns worked over by Steve Rose at Rose action sports you can’t go wrong with if budget is a concern check out the Stoger M3K very similar to the Benelli yes the parts will fail quicker but parts are cheep I personally run a Rose Action Sports M2 and has been 100% reliable no matter what Inrun thru it and my buddies run the 1301 and A5 somknow they just plain run and can handle the abuse of 3 fun personally I. Tell everybody put the money into the shotgun because auto s are not the most reliable by nature and trying to keep the cost down does not help as we all know you have to cut corners to do that 

As far as barrel length personally I run a 24 inch on my M2 however i run a 12 round extended tube and if I had it to do over again would go to a 28 inch barrel to come come to flush with my tube personally think that is the way to look at it keep barrel length equal to tube length personally the longer the barrel the better as far as shot pattern goes can’t see running a longer barrel then tube but no reason not to run the same length as the longest point will dictate movement 

Great choice. I’ve had my TTI M2 for about 5 years. My favorite loads are Winchester AA 1145 or white box 1180. Learn your chokes and you will shoot fast.

Btw, I shoot my TTI ultra lite 14.5” out to 500 yards.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Great choice. I’ve had my TTI M2 for about 5 years. My favorite loads are Winchester AA 1145 or white box 1180. Learn your chokes and you will shoot fast.

Btw, I shoot my TTI ultra lite 14.5” out to 500 yards.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Shotguns are a whole new world to me. Is there specific chokes to use that you can run birdshot and slugs through?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk