Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Stage 14 At The Nationals

hopalong

Draw and shoot the activator steel for the swinger, step in shoot the swinger, shoot the far left steel by the car, shoot 2 on the paper in the car window.

Reload steping to the left shoot 2 on each of the two paper targets, step to the right and shoot the two steel that activated the drop turners.

Reload going through the door, shoot the activator steel for the upside down swinger, shoot 2 on the paper in the car window, shoot 1 shot each swing on the upside down swinger (Missed second shot so I shot all 3 here...2 A on this target)

Reload going through door to the right window and shoot the left drop turner the one steel that activated the bobber behind the car and the one paper in that window.

Reload going to the left window, shoot the left paper, the steel and the right drop turner.

Reload going to the right, shoot the close target, the left target at the car and the bobber which timed out perfectly.

If I remeber correctly it ended up at 40.00 and change with 3c and 2b hits.

This was an agressive way of shooting the stage as if you missed any steel you had it.

There you go, I have no Idea how any one else shot it and came up with that one all by myself, mixed in with all the Limited shooters (and 1 production shooter).

Hop

Sam;

I shot that stage somewhat similar, but on the back end I went into the right port and engaged some of the targets, came out and engaged the bobber (with TWO freakin' mikes) and the targets around it, then into the left port for the remaining targets.

Since I was the first one on our squad to have to shoot stage 14, I did not have the benefit of watching some of the other shooters do it. But, I had a plan, sort of, and tried sticking to it.

I shot the activator popper, stepped back to the window and engaged the clamshell. Shot the target through the car window and engaged one of the far poppers and missed. Reloaded and engaged the two statics to the left of the start position and reengaged the far poppers only knocking one of them over. This is where plan B should have went into effect had I thought far enough ahead to actually have a plan B. <_< Anyway, I ran to the right engaged the activator popper for the swinger, shot at the target through the taxi door, missing one of them, engaged the swinger with 3 rounds, getting all three hits. To keep things simple I ran through the door and went to the left, figuring I could work my way to the right and not forget anything. But, by the time I got over to the bobber, it was standing still with only half of the target visible. Good plan. :rolleyes: I was able to get two hits on it, though. All in all, I did it in a pathetic 59 seconds, with one miss. Twice, way in the back, I ran the gun dry without realizing I had already shot 6 rounds. At least my running commentary (aka swearing) gave Deb a chuckle.