Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2018 Fort Sill Multi Gun Championship

Good afternoon Competitors.
Registration opens in 2 days.

Link will be posted here Wednesday evening 8:00 pm central.

Registration is currently open to last years competitors, please follow the link in the email you received today!

Do you have a link to the rules that will be used? I want to shoot irons but I want to make sure I meet all the capacity limits etc.

• 4 weeks later...

I had a question with the rule on size of muzzle devices. Im using a Larue Tranquillo and the collar on it that you use to thread on to the muzzle exceedes the 1" specification in the rules but the actual muzzle break portion is .8" measured  with calipers. Does this fall with in the rules for the match?

IMG_0741[6].jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I am not part of match staff, but I would say the comp is likely good to go. Most rule sets default to USPSA or the MD's judgement if there is confusion. Look at page 92 / appendix E2 for how USPSA measures it. If the nut portion is over the barrel and does not form an expansion chamber then it is not part of the measured comp. I think the Surefire comps/suppressor mounts are over 1" in that location and I have used them with no issues in dozens of major matches across the country. 

https://uspsa.org/viewer/RifleShotgunMultigunRules.pdf