Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

G34 springs in G19

EvaninMS

Pretty sure I already know the answer to this question, but I'm going to ask it anyways - I put a Zev spring kit in my 34 I use for USPSA/Steel matches, and my EDC is a G19 (both gen4). I like the factory G34 trigger a lot better than the factory G19 trigger, and don't really want something as light as the Zev set in my carry gun. So, first - I want to confirm that these springs are interchangable between the two models, and second - will those springs make the 19 trigger feel like the original G34 trigger, or are there additional parts that make the 34 trigger better than the regular glocks?

Thank you, Southpaw. A while back I replaced the stock connector in the 34 with a Zev race connector. Couldn't tell a bit of difference from the stock one, not one single bit. I put the stock one back in the little bag the new one came from and put it....somewhere. So now all I have to do is find it. At least now that I know the springs are the same, I don't have to mess around with the firing pin spring again...