Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I usually like to quote exact words from rules or other people speaking, and having them highlighted, but the format that is actually being assigned by the quote tag on the forums is a bit disappointing to me.

I mean, the quoted text should be (maybe) italic, between quotation marks, whatever you like, but not smaller than normal text. This format really diminishes the size and importance of text being quoted.

I wonder if someone agrees on this and if the quoting text format can be changed?

BTW, I noticed that if I try to have multiple quotes in a post, separed by normal text lines, the whole text gets "quote indented" instead of the correct format.

Here is an example: I'm sure the example text I posted is correctly quoted (opening and closing of the tags in right place).

If:

Example text 1

then:

Example text 2

but, on the other hand:
Example text 3

(Edited by Skywalker67 at 12:03 am on Mar. 12, 2003)

I reposted this thread because the original one got lost somewhere, due to the problems the forums are encountering in these days (and hopefully, thanks to BE, they will be solved when the transition process will end).

I usually like to quote exact words from rules or other people speaking, and having them highlighted, but the format that is actually being assigned by the quote tag on the forums is a bit disappointing to me.

I mean, the quoted text should be (maybe) italic, between quotation marks, whatever you like, but not smaller than normal text. This format really diminishes the size and importance of text being quoted.

I wonder if someone agrees on this and if the quoting text format can be changed?

BTW, I noticed that if I try to have multiple quotes in a post, separed by normal text lines, the whole text gets "quote indented" instead of the correct format.

Here is an example: I'm sure the example text I posted is correctly quoted (opening and closing of the tags in right place).

If:

Example text 1

then:

Example text 2

but, on the other hand:
Example text 3

(Edited by Skywalker67 at 12:14 am on Mar. 13, 2003)

Do you find the new Invisionboard quoting to your liking?