Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Identify My Front Sight

Wish I was technically competent enough to post a photo, but anyway here goes. Recently I decided I wanted to try a fiber optic front sight on my Glock 34. Went to my bag of miscellaneous Glock sights acquired over the years, and sure enough there was a fiber optic in there. I like this sight so much I'd like to get more, but it's been so long since I got the thing, I can't remember who made it. You know how on most fiber optic front sights they're cut out along to top for light to reach the insert, and the insert itself is just a long skinny rod? This sight isn't like that. The sight encases the insert on both sides and the top, too. There are horizontal slots cut into both sides and the top to allow light to reach the fiber optic material which isn't a simple rod, it actually completely fills the sight, so that the material comes out to the sides and top of the sight blade. Color is red with a bit of a purple cast to it. Blade dimensions are .210" tall x .135" wide. Can anyone identify this front sight for me?