Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

PCC Magwell

I have one on my PSA AR-9 that's made by "bmiller" here on the forum.   I highly  recommended it. 

It was probably the first magwell offered for the PSA Glock mag billet lower.

Nice snug fit that stays in place and a huge opening that lines up nicely with the mag opening in the lower. (No filing or trimming required.)  Its made of aluminum so it will last a lifetime.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Edited by Flatland Shooter

I thought that I went the cheap route by having  purchased my PSA AR-9 when it was on sale. ( It has a forged lower not billet.)  However I quickly changed EVERYTHING on the rifle. The only thing lacking is a magwell. Could you send me a picture of bmiller's magwell  and possibly his E-mail. Any and all information will be greatly appreciated.

You and/or bmiller can contact me at Pumagsd@yahoo.com

Edited by Puma

You can PM Brian here on the forum.  He's pretty active so usually responds quickly.  He makes them for several different lower receivers and has upgraded his designs on occasion.  Mine is an early prototype and may look different than what he currently offers.

Give them a try. 

Also just a side note.  On the recommendation of Aircooled6racer I strayed away from using only Glock brand magazines.  I bought a couple of Pmag 21 rd magazines for classifier reloads.  The shell is harder and slicker than the Glock magazines.  Those mags plus the magwell have really cut back on the time needed to make a reload.

Edited by Flatland Shooter