Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

POF Straight blade 3.5 lb trigger

Just curious if anyone has one of these and if you like it. I’m almost done building my PCC and I just bought one of these triggers. Most reviews say the trigger is great but like to hear your experiences with it. Mine feels a little heavier than I would like. I thought 3.5 was going to be pretty light but I wish it was lighter. Is there anyway to lighten up a little bit more?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm currently running the POF 3.5# straight trigger in my AR15 for 3-gun and have had no problems for its price point. I am in the process of installing a Hiperfire 24 in my PCC just to see how it performs, and I hope to have installed by the end of the month and would be willing to provide additional feedback if desired.

Thanks for all the replies and info. Shorty4087, do you know what the warranty is on this trigger? I couldn’t find anything on their website for parts, the only thing the website talks about for warranty are their rifles. I have the same exact model as you but haven’t had a chance to shoot it yet as I’m still waiting for my barrel and hand guard to come in. I definitely want to hear about your experience with the Hiperfire 24. Which model did you get?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Screaminyz, haven't forgotten but cannot locate the trigger box. I did send POF an email in the interim asking for their warranty detail as it would apply to me as well. Regardless, my friend speaks highly of the their customer service and sells their products locally, FYI.