Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Greetings from Wichita, KS

jsoupene

I have been reading this forum for a couple of years now and decided it was time for me to actually input a little bit every now and then.  I have been shooting Open in USPSA for about 2 years now and currently B class, but inching by way to A class hopefully soon.  I have been shooting a Glock 17 but just recently purchased me a CK Arms 2011 that I am super excited to start using.  A big thanks out to everyone that post to this forum because it has been extremely useful over the last couple of years.  Hopefully I will now start contributing back :D Jason 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/20/2017 at 1:45 PM, R1_Demon said:

Greetings Jason!  Welcome from Kentucky and good luck on making A soon!

Thank you sir!  If I could only get Area 3 & Area 4 to turn their scores in as a classifier then I would be pretty darn close. 

4 hours ago, trickpony said:

Welcome to the forum!  I shot around Wichita several years back, fun group of guys and some great ranges within 3 hours of you. And one of the best gunsmiths in the country just outside of Wichita in Ark City!

I would agree 100%! Very blessed here in Wichita.  I am guessing your referring to Greg Copeland?  I know exactly who you are talking about. I have had him do some work on a couple of my revolvers but there are quite a few guys I shoot with who he has built guns for.  Very knowledgeable and just a nice guy.  

16 hours ago, jsoupene said:

I would agree 100%! Very blessed here in Wichita.  I am guessing your referring to Greg Copeland?  I know exactly who you are talking about. I have had him do some work on a couple of my revolvers but there are quite a few guys I shoot with who he has built guns for.  Very knowledgeable and just a nice guy.  

Yep.  Greg does amazing work!  Only gunsmith I've found so far that can build a new gun that's ready for a major match out of the box.  I've got 3 frames at his place now that need built into something :)