Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Blue Bullet Subscription Program - Anyone Try It?

Chris777

http://www.thebluebullets.com/category-s/1912.htm

I have been using 9mm BB for a while and now and usually just order by the case as needed.  I see they offer a bullet subscription program now and was wondering if anyone has tried it and what they thought of it.  The website gives a general overview of how the program works, providing discounts ranges, but no actual monthly breakdown of the pricing.

Curious to learn more about it from people that have given it a shot.  I know I can call them up and ask, but I am lazy and its easier to just post the question to group... :) 

Thanks...

Actually its quite clear about the price break down, discount and frequency of each subscription.

It states that its for the bullet of your choice. Then it tells you the discount. Just apply it accordingly. Depending on the caliber, this can be the same or better than the bulk discount. It's nice that you don't have to do it all in one pop as well.

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

I have also been contemplating the subscription or sponsorship program.  It is a great idea and I like the fact I wouldn't accidentally forget to order on time.  I normally buy 8 to 10 cases at a time and have run out once not having checked my stock pile.  Let me know how if it goes.  I have 5 cases of 40 fight now and am looking to sign up around january.