Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The Ultimate Stage For Ipsc

scorch

Wow, Chuck.....easy...... :o;)

We shot a fun stage the other day at our match with 36 rounds. It was a whole lot of fun. This stage would be a killer - fun wise. The taping seemed to go as fast as it could be scored. We had what amounted to 3 "teams" of two tapers for each of the semi seperate groups of targets and everyone set the steel as we passed em.

I was looking at this stage, and it occurred to me that it does not use “EVERY skill” you need. Here is my suggestion to incorporate some more skills:

1. Shooter Ready? Stand by . . . Beep!

2. Convince wife to let you spend the extra money on an Open gun [if not, you have to shoot this with a Revolver].

3. Order gun from renowned IPSC gunmaker.

4. Wait for renowned IPSC gunmaker to work through his backlog and build your gun. Executed properly, this portion looks like one of the old Wile E. Coyote cartoons where he orders something from Acme using “Instant Mail.” Of course it doesn’t always work out that way in the real world.

5. Mow the lawn to comply with the deal you made with your Wife to let you go to the match. Don’t forget to edge and weedeat. Carry all bags of grass to the curb. If you fail to engage the mower, every subsequent shot is a procedural penalty.

6. Negotiate high speed driving course to range. Collisions or tickets count as procedural penalties.

7. In one thousand five hundred words or less, draft a legal brief arguing that your equipment, ammunition, and gun meet the applicable requirements. Give specific citations from the rulebook and precedent.

8. Sit down at reloading bench and load enough rounds for the match. Hurry - the clock is ticking!

9. [shoot the course per the diagram].

10. Negotiate with the RO and convince him one of your shots is a double.

11. Sit down and compute your hit factor, stage points, etc.

12. If you’re finished, unload and show clear.

I couldn’t find any stage design software with icons for the wife, a computer, and a reloading bench, so you’ll have to use your imagination.

Hey Chuck.... Chill...... Its Only for Fun.... Iam Not Really Going to Set this. (somebody Else Might) of course its two on each target. your right its not really a free style Course. Just trying to See How Much Stuff I can Get in ONE stage. Got any ideas?

Genghis....Wow! I just tell my wife " I AM going to the Range, She Saids FINE see you later and calls her girlfriends and goes to the mall and spends all my "gun Money" :-0

50 Yard Targets going Prone, Good One. We did not do that at area 4 I heard because the first squad got down and the rounds were going over the berm at the back OUCH! what else Can we put in this stage Lets get it to 100 rounds.