Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

European Shotgun Championships

kurtm

Hey everybody:

I thought I would post this down here at matches instead of under rifle and shotgun shooting, as this is a match!

I am planing to run a modified shotgun at the match. It is a 14 round Benelli that makes all the length requierments, but It is finished in a factory Real Tree cammoflage. This thing started life as a Turkey gun here in the US, hence the cammo. Is this gun OK? I know the rules say no cammo clothes ( military type) but how about for guns? This is definately NOT a military type cammoflage, and it makes it real easy to pick out of a rack full of shotguns, as most the others are black. The only real problem I have is when I lay it down, then I can't find it! All kidding aside would it be OK? Maybe Skywalker76 or Jedi knight67 could shed some light on this for me. Thanks               KURT

Kurt,

I answered (or tried to) this question in the "Shooting questions, Rifle/Shotgun" forum.

Just to keep track of all answers, and not to loose some important topic, may I suggest the moderator this thread to be moved to that forum?