Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Classifer 99-33 question

CrashDodson

Can someone translate/clarify how the no-shoots are to be setup on this classifier?   I am confused by their wording "No-shoots are set so that the bases of the no-shoots are at table height and sides are even with edge of table."

Set targets to 5 feet at shoulders. Table is standard folding card table (40 inches by 40 inches). X's for elbow placement are 6 inches right and left of centerline and 6 inches in from edge of table nearest competitor. No-shoots are set so that the bases of the no-shoots are at table height and sides are even with edge of table. Box A is 4 feet by 4 feet. There are two standard poker-playing cards, one is to be held in each hand by the thumb and index finger.

cm99-33.PNG

I saw the setup notes but was still unclear.  Seeing the images and re reading the notes clarified it for me.  They should have used "bottom" rather than "bases" to describe the bottom edge of the cardboard. To me a target base is its stand.  After seeing Chucks images it clarified that the left and right no shoots are along side and not behind the table as well.