Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Deltapoint Pro on Core

Strip

Just going to throw this out for any who may be in need.  I built some mounts for a couple friends, so since I already have the programming I can build more. Unfortunately, the sight has to be mounted on top of the slide because it will not fit into the cut out because of screw location.  I can also do a small amount of machining on the slide and mount it in the cut out, but this will require the slide be refinished and may interfere with the light sensor on the dp pro.Screenshot_2016-09-21-12-18-42.pngScreenshot_2016-09-21-12-18-10.png

$40.00. yes it does include screws, however The heads on the screws are not an ideal fit.  they stick up just a tad. Unfortunately, due to the the hardware screw thread Smith uses, common gun screws won't fit.  As far as using a file, I would suggest you send the slide to me and let me machine it on the correct radius to match the sight.  I can also build a lug into the adapter that will fill the void between the rear of the sight and the slide notch.  It will cost a tad more, but I think it would be worth it in the long run.  as far as refinishing the slide, the machined area will not be visible when the sight is installed, so refinishing would be optional.