Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Shotgun Loading - 4 @ Time Weekhand

Can someone post a link to the topic that describes this technique?

I have done a search but can't seem to find it. Didn't really want to start another discussion, but I couldn't find it, and many of the links to videos no longer work.

Thanks,

5Shot

Try www.multigun.com - Has several short shooting videos from several stages of a 3-gun match. One shows a very rapid weakhand shotgun reload. It makes it much easier to understand than having someone trying to explain it to you over the internet.

Good luck

Can someone post a link to the topic that describes this technique? 

I have done a search but can't seem to find it.  Didn't really want to start another discussion, but I couldn't find it, and many of the links to videos no longer work.

Thanks,

5Shot

I saw those videos, but what I was trying to determine is if each is loaded one by one, or if all four are some how miraculously loaded at one time - hard to tell from the video.

Thanks,

5Shot

Each shell is loaded indivdually (if you're speaking of the video of Kurt on Stage 10). Kurt draws 4 shells from a Choate or Calf. Comp. Works belt carrier into his left hand and then loads them one at a time.

Each shell is loaded indivdually (if you're speaking of the video of Kurt on Stage 10).  Kurt draws 4 shells from a Choate or Calf. Comp. Works belt carrier into his left hand and then loads them one at a time.

Thanks! That is what I needed to know.

5Shot