Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Glock 34

Jerrymarsh

I think it depends on what you want to do with it. An example is if you shoot competition and want to shoot Production Division. Sights for sure as the plastic ones are terrible and you should already have a minus connector.

All of my target and competition guns have KKM barrels, Dawson sights and ISMI guide rods. Some have 3.5 connectors and a couple have DK Triggers. My daily carry guns are all factory stock with the exception of aftermarket night sights. Again it depends on what your doing with it, being a 34, it is a bit big for daily carry and would definitely benefit from new sights and trigger work for range use.

The only thing I do is change sights and the slide release to a non-comp because of the way I shoot I occasionally lock the slide accidentally with my big paws.  I run 1K or so rounds through it to be sure there are no function issues and then do the 25 cent trigger job. 

With the exception of the slide release, that is what I do with all of my Glocks from the M17 to the M43.