Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Help with CGW short reset problems

RickyH

Thanks! That why this is the first one I've worked on. I put the other disconnect in that automatic accuracy did a trigger job on and it works. That's just a lot of putting it in and out to see when I finally get it right. Thanks for your help

Edited by RickyH

You are correct and it only takes a very small amount of metal to make a big difference. i use a black magic marker on the vertical face of the disco so i can see where i am removing metal and to make sure i take off an equal amount across the face of the disco. I just realized yours is a de-cocker. That is a lot of work.

Edited by bowenbuilt

Hello Guys,

I installed the pre b disco but I can not engage the pistol. I pull the trigger totally (no screw in the trigger) but the hammer can not down because the sear does not ries up enough high. I tried with the original and the competition hammer too.

Do you have any idea why is not work?

Thanks

Ryback

Hello Guys,

I installed the pre b disco but I can not engage the pistol. I pull the trigger totally (no screw in the trigger) but the hammer can not down because the sear does not ries up enough high. I tried with the original and the competition hammer too.

Thanks

Ryback

Which gun is this in? I hope a non FPB model. The Pre-B discos only work in the non FPB models. If you have a block you need more swing forward.

Hello Guys,

Thanks

Ryback

Which gun is this in? I hope a non FPB model. The Pre-B discos only work in the non FPB models. If you have a block you need more swing forward.

CZUB SP-01 Shadow

Hello Guys,

Thanks

Ryback

You are going to have to fit the new disco. Call Stuart or Zack at CZ Custom or David at Cajun Gun Works and they will walk you through in a jiffy.