Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

ICORE @ Silver Creek Conservation Club Apr 24.

I realize that this is going to be the same weekend as the IN State SS/Revo/Prod Championship, and now realize its the same weekend as the Atlanta CC match, but for those interested we are intending to shoot. I doubt we will have the same amount of shooter show up as our first match last year, but it will be a good time regardless. I have not finalized all stages yet, but minimum round count should be in the neighborhood of about 200. I will post up the stages as they are finalized and the exact minimum round count.

I am not intending on having an outlaw division, I want to see how the next match goes before and see where attendance is before we consider allowing outlaw.

Yes I know. Its a bad weekend to have it, so was March (Easter sunday). But I have to get the matches started, we always used to run ICORE on the 4th sunday because it wouldn't conflict with other club activities. It seems that other places are now shooting the 4th weekend more often, so there will be some competition for who goes where. My intent is to have regularly scheduled monthly matches at the club and that way people who want to shoot it know when and where each month.

Update to the match info. We are going to run 4 classifiers: CS-014/ Time to Fly; CS-017/ Thread the Needle; CS-013/ Twos & Threes; CS-029/ Quicky II. We are going to run the Far & Near STDs course as well as a 40 piece par time steel stage. In addition we are going to piggyback a couple of steel challenge courses from Sat Super Steel into the stages for the match. Minimum round count will be nearing 200, so bring extra if you think you'll need it.

I plan to keep all matches fun, challenging, and worth your time/money to come out and shoot it. I will accept criticisms as well as praises. Registration will start at 9 am and shooting to begin promptly at 10. Last minute set up will be at 8 am for those who want to help. If you want classifier scores submitted, please remember to bring $2 per classifier.

Match Fees: $20 for non-club members; $15 for club members; $10 for active/retired military, LE, EMS, juniors. ROs, setup, & teardown shoot free.

Well match went well, we had a lot of fun for the few guys that showed up. I had anticipated having less attendance this month. Big thanks to the guys who helped come out and set up, and the squad was able to tear down as we shot. We had a great group of guys out for the match, all your help was much appreciated. Here's the scores for those who want to see.

http://silvercreekcc.org/files/2016/04/ICORE-SCORES-4_26_16.pdf