Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Who Has Dawson Sights In Stock?

Matt Cheely

So, the installation instructions say something about using glue or loctite. Then they go on to say, "after assembly, allow a minimum of 8 hours for thorough curing of the glue."

Who are they kidding? I made it about 3 hours. I went with green initially because I thought I might like it better. After using them at a dim range, I might try red. They are awesome though and no less accurate than the all-black front on my Bomar. I shot a few ragged holes (at 10 yards) which wasn't so common with the all-black front that I've been using. The dot really draws my focus to the front sight, which is something that I was having a problem with.

So, the installation instructions say something about using glue or loctite.  Then they go on to say, "after assembly, allow a minimum of 8 hours for thorough curing of the glue."

Who are they kidding?  I made it about 3 hours.  I went with green initially because I thought I might like it better.  After using them at a dim range, I might try red.  They are awesome though and no less accurate than the all-black front on my Bomar.  I shot a few ragged holes (at 10 yards) which wasn't so common with the all-black front that I've been using.  The dot really draws my focus to the front sight, which is something that I was having a problem with.

Heath,

You should be fine with the installation. We installed mine in his shop and then I walked out to Dave's range to test the gun....I think I made it a whole 10 minutes after install...they are fine. I went with the red FO front..

Bryan W