Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Xdm 5.25 .40

jbv7

Hey Guys,

New to competition shooting. Went to the range and rented a xdm and a m&p. Both in 9mm. Xdm edged out the m&p. Shot my first steel match with a friends xdm .40. He wants to sell it. Has trigger job, heavy buffer tube, over sized mag release. What should I pay for this, said maybe 500-1000 rds through it. Also shot a glock 34, liked that but was a little wide ( front to back) for my stuby hand. Thanks

Sounds like a pretty low round count. I'd say take the average used price for your area (I'm in CA so everything here way more pricey) let's say 600$. Add cost of trigger job and mag release, heavy buffer tube are you talking guide rod? Depending on which that's $ there. I.e. I have same gun, $165 for trigger, 85 for tungsten guide rod. 825-850, w only the three factory mags. (Of course I'm in ca so paid more to begin w but I'm guessing you're in a free state)

Red

Sounds like a pretty low round count. I'd say take the average used price for your area (I'm in CA so everything here way more pricey) let's say 600$. Add cost of trigger job and mag release, heavy buffer tube are you talking guide rod? Depending on which that's $ there. I.e. I have same gun, $165 for trigger, 85 for tungsten guide rod. 825-850, w only the three factory mags. (Of course I'm in ca so paid more to begin w but I'm guessing you're in a free state)

Red

I have been looking on line and cant find this gun in stock for under 750 new. yes tungsten guide rod. he's asking 900