Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

In need of holster help

aandabooks

Gun is a M&P 4.25" that I plan to put a Carver mount on. Right now I have a brass frame weight on. I was looking at the DAA Racer and Race Master holsters as well as the Safariland 014. Which of these holsters will allow me to run the gun with the frame weight attached?

I might want to run it that way in Limited occasionally. I figure they will all fit with the Carver mount.

Looks like I'm down to these options:

DAA Race Master $199

DAA Racer $129

CR Spd WSM II $189

Blade-tech Comp $80

Forget about the frame weight for right now. I ordered a Carver mount to get my optic off the slide. If I run the frame weight with no optic in Limited class, I'll have a custom holster maker I shoot with make me a holster to fit that configuration.

Would I be best served for price-value in ordering the DAA Racer?

Looks like I'm down to these options:

DAA Race Master $199

DAA Racer $129

CR Spd WSM II $189

Blade-tech Comp $80

Forget about the frame weight for right now. I ordered a Carver mount to get my optic off the slide. If I run the frame weight with no optic in Limited class, I'll have a custom holster maker I shoot with make me a holster to fit that configuration.

Would I be best served for price-value in ordering the DAA Racer?

I would not spend $200 holster for a M&P setup for open. I know of a used blade tek for that gun for very little monies. PM me and I can get you a price.