Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Spring weights?

twister

They're marked in kilograms, for example the one marked kg 5,09 is 11.2 lbs

Springs,came w/Team Gold 9mm no idea what weights they represent,this gives me a idea, Thanks,

Using V12 barrel lighter spring right? verses single comp barrel heavier spring,

determine heavier spring ,more coils heavier spring.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I use the lightest springs for everything. That second barrel w/o holes is pretty useless to you as is, it's only provided so the pistol will function with factory ammo.

If I were you I'd mill that second one into a two port V6 with bigger holes angled back 10 degrees.

Edited by kneelingatlas

Nice great plan,I have a friend who could handle the barrel mods, second barrel is convenient for factory spec reloads,noticed its not throated deep as V12 - 1.18,

No popple hole barrel throats only 1.135ish,

John is your suggesting for factory barrel mods to replace V12 excessive holes or just another option, Big thanks to you Bro.

You might also consider putting two holes at 12 o'clock through the comp instead of the four in a V. I find the straight up to be more efficient.

Yes I like that idea seems there already dimples behind the comp, would it still run high side book posted reloads.

On your first suggestion was that to replace use of the V12 as it exhaust lots of gas in small holes, gotta be one loud pop,

Just finished sighting it in yest150pf] with non popple barrel with reloads 150pf

I'm pretty sure the factory holes are 4mm, which is close to 5/32", I'm not sure I would go bigger than 3/16" in a 9mm. The nice thing about holes is you can always go back and drill more/bigger.

_20150517_141928_zpsx9w4hoqv.jpg

The comp on the right started like yours, then I milled the last port bigger than stock which helped. You could do it in phases and check with the chrono each step.

Edited by kneelingatlas

I'm pretty sure the factory holes are 4mm, which is close to 5/32", I'm not sure I would go bigger than 3/16" in a 9mm. The nice thing about holes is you can always go back and drill more/bigger.

_20150517_141928_zpsx9w4hoqv.jpg

The comp on the right started like yours, then I milled the last port bigger than stock which helped. You could do it in phases and check with the chrono each step.

I understand, Thank you much, !