Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Round Counter from SA Development for my Dillon 650

I got bored one day and decided that I "needed" a round counter for my Dillon 650. Off to eBay I went.

Long story short, I ended up working with Alan from SA Development. Awesome guy and super great customer service. I emailed the company on a Saturday morning and I got a response from Alan within minutes!!! We shot several emails back and forth with him kindly answering all my silly questions.

I ordered the Press Monitor II from him. He shipped it Monday as promised and it arrived promptly and well packaged. I got it installed last night, but am waiting for the glue to cure before I start pulling the blue handle... it is killing me :) I hope to follow up with report on the monitor soon.

All that to say, is AWESOME customer service from SA Development - especially when good customer service is getting harder and harder to find these days.

Thanks Alan!

PS - I wrote this without compensation or request from SA Development. I simply wanted to give props to a small business with great service.

• 3 weeks later...

Press Monitor II is not a round counter. It counts handle strokes. Nevertheless, there are several electronic devices that actually count loaded rounds. Some are triggered by a completed round in the last station, and I've seen a few that are triggered when a completed round enters the ejection chute.

Edited by 308Prepper

Press Monitor II is not a round counter. It counts handle strokes.

True. I didn't buy it as a round counter. It sounds an alarm whenever I get out of sequence, shot stroke or forget to insert the primer. As a new-ish loader, seems like cheap insurance.