Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Suggestions

When I got my 550B I spent several hours searching this forum for instructive information about the my new press. I'm a newbe to this site so forgive me it these suggestions are outta place but it won't be the first time I've offered suggestions and opinions over the last 70 years.
I think it would be nice if there were subforums for each of the Dillon presses. The current format has tons of information for all the presses but it's jumbled together. I don't have a clue what it takes to run/maintain a site like this so I don't have a clue what kind of headaches doing this would create. I am not suggesting the current information be "mined" out of this "Dillon Precision Reloading Equipment" section and replaced into separate subforums. It would certainly simplify future searches and a specific press's learning curve if each Dillon press had it own subcategory.
Lastly I recently saw that the Dillon rep mentioned the new maintenance videos they had produced. Maybe they should be added to the pinned "Dillon Lubrication" section?
Again I apologize if these comments are inappropriate. I certainly appreciate this site and the amount of information I've gleaned from it. My suggestions are not meant to discredit or disparage this excellent resource. Thank you for operating and maintaining this excellent site.

Go back to 'General Reloading' then 'Reloading FAQS'..........there are subforums for different machines. But yes, it would be nicer if the Dillon Machine subforums were under the Dillon Precision heading.

My bad, I stand corrected. I have viewed and searched that section. However in the short time I've lurked, participated and learned here it seem most of the new information gets posted in this area thus I stopped looking there.Thanks for the redirect.

Yeah I agree with you it would be a little nicer that way. You will get used to how this forum is organized though. Once I did it quickly became my favorite forum on the net. Great people here I have learnt a lot from them. Welcome by the way.

I not sure about needing subforums for each press. I new to dillon and progressive reloading, but I have found that a lot of info is useful on all the presses. Many folks here have experience with multible presses and you might miss out on some good knowlage.