Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

3 Gun. Marbletown NY (12484) Oct 25, 2015

3 Gun Match Registration is now OPEN! Oct 25 2015 at MSC.

online pre-registration is $20. On the day of the match, the fee will be $35! register early and save some money.

please register early so i can get a count of who is coming. it also helps with adding names to the scoring devices. it makes it easier on us. if you fail to pre-register the fee on the day of the match will be $35! sorry no refunds.

online payment is available. please register and follow the links in the e mails you receive.

only 36 shooters will be able to shoot.

Register here: https://practiscore.com/3-gun-oct-25/register

please see this page: ms3g.com or the facebook posting at ms3g.

3 Gun match at Marbletown Sportsman's Club on Oct 25.

The stages swill be much faster moving this time. 3 stages are planned. we may add a 4th. Min. round count for the entire match will be 60 rifle, 60 pistol, 40 shotgun birdshot, and 10 slugs. this is the Min. you will need more if you miss.

Ben and I are signed up, and squaded. Looking forward to another awesome match! Loved the flying clay stage at the last one, popper dropping and pulling the handle on the clay launcher for a fast crossing flyer. It was a cool presentation. Placing the spinner all the way out there as a slug target was EVIL !!! Lots of long range 200 yard targets too, was awesome.

For anyone who hasn't been before, Eddie puts on a first class match, excellent stage design, great targets, super cool, safe, and friendly shooters. Even had a BBQ up and running, with burgers served up on the way between stages. I always enjoy your event and looking forward to it again.

thanks "dad"!

just another quick note about the upcoming 3 gun match. this is a COLD RANGE EVENT! (please see me if you come CCW. do not handle loaded firearms in the parking lot)
THE MATCH IS HALF EMPTY. PLEASE REGISTER TO BE SURE YOU GET A SPOT TO SHOOT.
this is the last 3 gun match of the year.
i am requiring preregistration this time. you can preregister and pay online: https://practiscore.com/3-gun-oct-25/register
if you have any trouble signing up please PM me
if you need to pay by another method please PM me
online registration and payment is $20. online registration will close on monday the 19th. if you wait till the day of the match it is $35 to shoot the match. please preregister and pay!
THIS JUST IN! 30 caliber rifles only require 1 hit anywhere on paper! (223/556 still require 1 hit in the "A" or 2 hits anywhere) bring your 308!
i have taken in all the suggestions that were provided to me at the last match.
i have created stages that start with rifle. i have made them in a way that you can switch to pistol and not reload the shotgun as much, if you do not want to.
it will still be very challenging.
bring a min of 100 rounds per gun and 12 slugs. you may need more ammo....you can always bring ammo home with you . bring extra!
please check the facebook page ms3g or ms3g.com for updates. i will be uploading stages shortly.
this is a COLD RANGE EVENT! (please see me if you come CCW. do not handle loaded firearms in the parking lot)

thanks

• 1 month later...