Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

c more not holding zero

ktyler

My Cmore is not holding zero. I shoot a nice group, but its 3 inches low and 3 to the left at 15 yards. I re-sight in my scope and shoot a group point of aim-point of impact.

Turn off scope and put the pistol back in shooting bag. When I pick it back up and turn on the scope, it shoots about 4 inches left and about 3 inches low. I re-zero again and put it back in the bag. When I got it back out, 3 inches low, 3 to the left. This pattern went on for about 7 -10 groups.

The mount is solid and so is the diode. Everything is tight. Is the diode bad? It only about 4 months old with less than 3,000 rounds. Will Cmore take care of the problem?

Ktyler

I think Uncle Bill has touched on a topic that has been discussed a bit, and could be the partial source of problems. When you loosen the locking screws to change zero, re-tighten them before you shoot your group. Tightening them after shooting the group could alter the zero. If the mount is tight, and the dot module is tight, you might also check the "motherboard" torx screws inside the c-more.