Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

WTS: EAA Limited Upper 45 ACP

anchaf2

Sorry for posting here, but I felt it might be lost in the classifieds...

For sale: EAA/tanfoglio limited custom upper in 45 ACP with Henning front fiber optic sight. Low round count, maybe less than 100. This slide/barrel combo is in excellent shape.

Asking $650.

Please post or PM any questions!

Pictures available at link below. Change "dot" to "."

s12.photobucket dot com /user/chaffin27/library/Mobile%20Uploads

I never attempted to post in the classifieds. I only posted here. It won't allow you to post links if you are a new member.

And you would not have been able to because you don't have the post count required. Intentionally violating the rules and posting a classified elsewhere is also poor form.

First time poster. I was unaware. I have seen others post things for sale in this forum. I see WTS and WTB posts on here weekly. I wasnt intentionally violating the rules, if anything I unknowingly violated the rules.

Yes, let's start over!

Thanks for the welcome. I've been reading the forum for a while and really enjoy the info here. I've been a recreational shooter for the past two years, mostly just target shooting at the range though. I've yet to compete. I really just enjoy tinkering with my pistols and upgrading/modifying them. I do plan on doing some shooting matches in the future.

This is my current pistol. I've almost got her the way I want her...