Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CGW Short Reach Trigger Problem

ecar5370

I installed the CGW Short React Trigger on my CZ 75B. A vast improvement, however, about half the time the trigger does not fully reset. It appears to go fully forward, but something is not catching.

When I jiggle the top of the hammer a little bit, there's a "click" and the then the trigger is reset, and it works fine-until the next third or fourth time.

I suspect the "click" is the new disconnect falling in place, which I'm guessing it's not doing all the time.

Anyone have any thoughts on this?

Thanks

Probably need to fit the disconnector. Good news once your done you will have very little SA pre-travel. Do keep in mind the amount of pre-travel and potential reliability of the pistol are related. The less pre-travel the greater chance of dirt and grim fouling up the disconnector and the pistol not resetting.

Here are a few good reference images. I might give David a call or email to confirm the issue. If you decide to fit the diso your self it is pretty straight forward. I found the thread linked below helpful when i hand fitted a CGW T.3 disco a while back.

http://www.czfirearms.us/index.php?topic=61135.0(Page 2 has some good pics)

FVmSAaA.jpg

SLhZX9d.jpg

Edited by Tok36